CRI’s youth platform Young Bangla expands its Vision 2021 Internship program for 2018 in Tourism and Hospitality sector. 30 Young Bangla members joined the training from the 1st Jan 2018.
– Food and Beverage Production (cooking)
– Food and Beverage Service
This 4-month training will be provided at the Unique Professional Development Academy for Training and Education (UPDATE) at Panthapath, Dhaka from January-April. This academy is run by UNIQUE GROUP that operates WESTIN, one of the biggest 5-star hotels in Bangladesh.
Details about this program:
4 months/500 Hours; 2 months training at the institute and 2 months training at the industry
During the first two months of the program, participants will be given hands on training. During the next two months, they will have valuable industrial exposure in the form of internship with reputed hotels, restaurants, etc.
– There will be job opportunities in the hotel and hospitality industry for better performers.
– Trainees with 100% attendance will be given BDT 10,400 stipend.
– Trainees will be given two sets of uniforms for training.
– Minimum educational requirement is SSC.
– Age limit: 18-30 years
– Training will be given 5 days a week in 2 shifts: 9am-2pm and 2:30pm-7:30pm.
– Participants will be given certificates at the end of the training.
– Women, disabled and indigenous persons will be prioritized.
Interested candidates were asked to apply online with the following details:
– 2 Passport size photographs
– Copy of National ID card
– Copy of S.S.C certificate (latest educational certificate)
– A maximum of 2 page long CV with the details about Name, e-mail address, mobile no, permanent & present residential address and educational qualifications.
Interested applicants were requested to submit their application within 6th December 2017 at [email protected] by writing ‘Applying for Internship in Hospitality and Tourism’ in the subject line.